Re: curl v-7.13.1 with zlib v-1.2.3 - Build problem

From: Usha <mailto_karkil_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:35:46 +0530

Hi Thanks for reply, and i have only the zlib version 1.2.3 installed in my
system and no other zlib library installed, but is it that curl defaults
with zlib version 1.4.4. And thanks for the info. that this version of curl
has a bug with the option --with-zlib. Is any patch avail to overcome this
?? Plz suggest me !!

Thanks
Usha