Re: Basic Authentication from command-line cURL

From: pURbA <law_rent_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

it doesn't work at all. it always gives me an error
message '401.2 - Unauthorized'.

since it doesn't work from PHP, so i tried it from
command line, hoping it might work.

so, whenever i send a plaintext username & password,
curl will encrypt them (not fully encryption) using
base64 function, as mentiod by ignacio, right?

i'm really confused 8-(. i've been working on this too
long....

any help???

thanks !

laurent