Re: Login to hotmail

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:16:39 -0500

You have to work out what the javascript does, and then replicate it.
LiveHTTPHeaders is a useful tool for that, if you're using Firefox:

     http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/

Just start up LiveHTTPHeaders, visit the site, go through the login
sequence, then examine the traffic that was sent/received.

Ralph Mitchell