Re: Getting error code 28 on one non-existant file but 22 on another

From: Carlo Dominguez <carlod_at_athenaeservices.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:39:27 +0800

hi guys,

thnx for ur input.. if i suppress this using @sign, @curl_exec($ch).. this
will not show that error, my concern was, looking at my sample code -- the
only complete download im getting is the first one (zip file)... the 2nd
(zip) and 3rd (exe) were not downloaded completely coz i can't open it. But
if i use cURL in downloading one link -- it gives me no problem. But for
these, i have 3 site links in my text file.. U guys r still great, tnx for
ur help.

**
This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is intended for
the above named only. It may contain
privileged, confidential or price sensitive information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email, as well as deleting
the email from your computer system.
This email is protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not entitled to use,
disclose or copy the email or rely on it in any way whatsoever.
**