Re: Getting error code 28 on one non-existant file but 22 on another

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 01:51:46 -0500

Error code 28 means:

   Operation timeout. The specified time-out period was reached
according to the conditions.

which I believe means that you set a timeout (either --connect-timeout
or --max-time) and it expires before the server responds, or completes
the response. How big is the file?? If you have --max-time set, is
the file so big that the timer could expire before the download
completes??

Ralph Mitchell