Re: Clearing all cookies?

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:29:40 +0200

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:01:45PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2005, Georg Horn wrote:
>
> (since this is pure libcurl talk, you should probably consider using the
> libcurl mailing list instead to reach a more dedicated audience...)

Ok, i'll do so the next time, but i'm not reading the libcurl list for now.
Sorry...

> > In the mailinglist archives i found the following:
> > [...]
>
> That is probably from a posting when we've discussed a new cookie API. We do
> that every now and then. And then the subject fades away for a while, only to
> pop up again months later...

*g*

> The last timed we discussed it, I edited my previous suggestion and it
> currently looks like this:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/dev/COOKIES-new

I wouldnt mind very much if the API works this way or another way, as long as i
could do what i want with it. ;-)

> > Or do i have to stay with my current woraround, to close and reopen the
> > curl handle?
>
> That's unfortunately the only currently available method.

Ok, that does the job for now, but having an API function to clear out the
cookies would just be more elegant (and perhaps more efficient).

Thanks,
Georg