Clearing all cookies?

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:28:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to simply clear all known cookies from libcurls
cookie-cache. As far as i understand, CURLOPT_COOKIESESSION only works when
reading cookies from a file, but it does not clear cookies that are held in
memory. In the mailinglist archives i found the following:

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2004-12/0197.html

: > I'm not sure how to clear all known cookies easily, or even if that is a
: > desired feature.
: Why not using the curl_easy_setopt CURLOPT_COOKIELIST with a NULL value?

But as far as i can see from the manpage, this option is not
implemented yet. Will it be implemented some time, or any other way
to set or clear cookies? Or do i have to stay with my current woraround,
to close and reopen the curl handle?

Bye,
Georg