RE: [ curl-Bugs-1206450 ] cannot launch curl 7.14.0 generic nossl on win98se (fwd)

From: Roth, Kevin P. <kproth_at_mapllc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:12:47 -0400

FYI: I'm only guessing that the non-SSPI build doesn't have the problem,
based solely on this comment (on the Microsoft web page referred in the
bug report, linked via tinyurl.com):

  "The CompleteAuthToken function completes an authentication token.
   This function is used by protocols, such as DCE, that need to
   revise the security information after the transport application
   has updated some message parameters.

  "This function is supported only by the Digest security support
   provider (SSP)."

I haven't actually done a build to test the theory.

- Kevin