Using Libcurl as only HTTP encoder and decoder

From: GRREDDY <grreddy535_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 19:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

I want to use HTTP stack in some embedded application to encode and decode HTTP request and response respectively. At last i thought libcurl is the best one. But i have some doubts. Mainly we have to use HTTP stack in some mobile application.

Please clarify.

1.Is it possible in libcurl only to constrct Request_URI along with defined headers and pass that back to my application instead of sending it to the network.

2. And where i can find the libcurl internal architecture documents..

Thanks in advance

JOHN

Discover Yahoo!