THANKS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:46:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I just wanted to mention that I've updated the docs/THANKS[1] file for the
upcoming 7.14.0 release, to contain _all_ known named contributors.

The reason for this step is partly to save me from having to "judge" who would
be named in THANKS and who would not, and partly because I want to thank every
single contributor for their efforts that have created curl and libcurl.

If you have contributed, and aren't included among the currently 389 listed
names, then raise your hand and you shall soon be listed as well!

[1] = http://curl.haxx.se/docs/thanks.html