cURL on the command line with windows

From: leegold <leegold_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:22:56 -0400

Hi
Using Windows2000
In phpinfo:
"PHP Version 5.0.3
System Windows NT ...
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler"
"CURL support enabled
CURL Information libcurl/7.11.2 OpenSSL/0.9.7c zlib/1.1.4"
------

I new to curl, I have not been able to get the cmd line to work for
example:
C:\>curl -L zend.com
'curl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I tried looking for an executable like curl.exe to make sure it was in
my path but can't find a file like that on my system. But, on the other
hand this PHP code below works OK - it shows me some header info and the
web page:

<?
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'http://spectersound-audiolabs.com/');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$data = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
echo $data;
?>

How do I get cURL to work on the command line?
Thanks