Re: newbie cURL quesion

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:21:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, leegold wrote:

> The code in this article doesn't work and I wondered how to fix it?

1. There's a special mailing list for the PHP binding (curl-and-PHP). People
    on this list may not have a clue on what it is or how to use it.

2. You didn't mention your operating system or libcurl version.

3. "doesn't work" is about as vague as you can be. Please provide a busload of
    more details if you truly want help.

4. Using the command line tool to work out how to access a site is what I
    recommand as an easier and more conveniant way. When it works, you convert
    that to a PHP version.