Re: Digest authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:29:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Tom Moers wrote:

> If you look at the output shown above, curl still does send an empty post
> and it doesn't seem like the server rejected the post.

Of course you are right and I was wrong. I can't even remember how I wrote my
own code... :-O

I committed a fix that I believe will correct this flawed behaviour, so that
it won't close the connection for this case. If you try the latest CVS or
tomorrow's daily snapshot it would be cool if you could verify this.

Thanks for reporting and providing all the details I needed to get my head out
of the hole.