Possible bug in the ftp-ssl routine.

From: Jesper Jensen <curl_ml_at_elector.dk>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 01:25:22 +0100

I think you guys introduced a bug in the ftp-ssl routine, ine one of the
newer releases. I don't know which one, but about 2 months ago it worked
just fine, so I suppose it's sometime in that timeframe, if it helps!

Anyways the problem is, that I use curl to login to a ftp server that's
using TLS/SSL for auth and dirlistings. That all used to work just fine,
but when I try to login using the following parameters (with the correct
values of course!) now

"curl --ftp-ssl --insecure ftp://login:password@IP_address:port/path/"

I just get the errormessage

"curl: (56) FTP response reading failed"

Is it a bug, or am I doing something horrible wrong?