Re: Libcurl for Metrowerks CodeWarrior

From: Hardeep Singh <hardeep.bhatia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:08:18 +0530

 Hi Denial,

 I am trying that.
 Using configure, the final output is a library in MACH-O format. But
 what I need is a library in CFM format. As CodeWarrior compiler can
 compile in both the formats, I am not sure how to tell compiler to
 compile in CFM format, using the configure command.
 As CodeWarrior is not installed on the system(It is just copied in the
 Application folder), its compiler won't be available directly from the
 terminal as GCC compiler is available.

 In CodeWarrior folder, there are many compilers avialable. I am
 looking at which one to use and how to use the same in the configure
 command. I tried one or two by copying them where configure is placed,
 and using command like CC="compiler name" ./configure. But It didn't
 worked.

 If you have any Idea, which compiler to use for it and how to make the
 compiler available to configure, please let me know. I am also working
 at the same.

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Regards,
 Hardeep Singh