Re: Compiled with defaults, curl (latest CVS) fails tests on AIX 5.2

From: Scott Davis <scott_victor_davis_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:00:13 -0500

Hi Daniel,

Building libcurl static is not an option for me, so I cannot pursue that
course of action.
It seems to be working just fine as a shared library on AIX 5.2 as long as
the IPV6 support is disabled.
I would love to help debug this issue with IPV6 making the tests go south,
but I am swamped with other tasks at the moment, so that will have to wait.

Autobuilds for my machine?
I'm not sure what you mean.
Do you mean using my box to host daily builds?
If so, I believe that could be arranged.