FW: Specifying a IP address to curl

From: Sagar Saibi <sagar.saibi_at_patni.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:08:48 +0530

I wanted to download using the specified IP address.

The command line used earlier is:
curl -v3 -P "167.68.0.67" -sc COOKIE
"http://courtgate.coca.co.clark.nv.us/DistrictCourt/asp/CaseNo.asp" >
/dev/null

The --interface option results into error. Here is the commandline and log
detail:
curl -v3 --interface "167.68.0.67" -sc COOKIE
"http://courtgate.coca.co.clark.nv.us/DistrictCourt/asp/CaseNo.asp" >
/dev/null

* About to connect() to webproxy port 80
* getaddrinfo(3) failed for 167.68.0.66:0
* Couldn't bind to '167.68.0.66'
* Closing connection #0

~Sagar S