Re: https problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:09:08 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Bill Mercer wrote:

(bug report here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1115950&group_id=976&atid=100976)

>> it in the mail-archive. My found work-around was that the crash does not
>> occur when you use an additional --cacert parameter.

> Cool, thanks for the tip!

Hey friends. We need more feedback on this problem. When I've asked for
assistance with this problem on the libcurl list, it turns out that none of
the devs that build their own version and try this can repeat this problem!

So:

1) can anyone who gets the curl -k problem show us a command line against a
    public URL that seems to crash if not always, at least frequently?

2) does anyone who gets the -k crash NOT use the pre-built executable provided
    on the curl website's download page?

Thanks.