Re: My perception of curl (fwd)

From: s.e.t.i. <setigamer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:40:09 -0800

My experience with curllib has been positive from the get go. No
problems compiling any cvs tree I've gotten. Some initial troubles
with the java native interface, easily solved by learning and asking
some questions that are always quickly answered here. Inside of a day
I had the jni libcurl in a production environment making hundreds
(1000+ at times) of small http posts per minute for hours at a time.

These are not the results of a loosely or poorly managed project.
Ignore that balderdash, Daniel, there's always going to be a sour
apple somewhere.

This person unfortunately forgot the cardinal rule of learning: "Ask,
and ye shall receive."

> ===============================
> Howdy friends
>
> I received this mail and I thought as this isn't exactly to me personally, but
> to the "project", I could forward it for further knowledge. I've removed the
> senders name and email.
>
> I tried to reply to this mail, but the sender used an email address that
> doesn't work!
>
> Regarding the contents, I don't have much to say. It is just... vague and
> without details.
>
> --
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se
> Dedicated custom curl help for hire: http://haxx.se/curl.html