My perception of curl (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:49:07 +0100 (CET)

Howdy friends

I received this mail and I thought as this isn't exactly to me personally, but
to the "project", I could forward it for further knowledge. I've removed the
senders name and email.

I tried to reply to this mail, but the sender used an email address that
doesn't work!

Regarding the contents, I don't have much to say. It is just... vague and
without details.