Uploading Files

From: Nate <nate_at_visimark.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:34:55 -0700

I'm a new user to curl, but I have it successfully working on a couple of
pages.

However, I have a project where I need to upload files to a remote server.

Here's the scenario:

What I am trying to do is upload files from a multipart form to server B,
but have it appear that the all the uploading is taking place on server A.

So server A would have a curl function setup at
http://www.serverA.com/curl_upload.php

Which displays the real_upload.php page on server B
http://www.serverB.com/real_upload.php

So that when the user starts their upload to server B it appears that they
are on server A still. However, the data is then uploaded to server B only
and not temporarily to server A.

Man, I'm confusing myself. The issue is server B will only be accessible by
ip to prevent hot linking to the files that I will be uploading to it. Thus
the multipart form must appear to be coming from server A's ip in order for
server B to allow the upload.

Is this even possible or am I barking up the wrong tree. I noticed curl has
upload options, but I will be uploading files as large as 200 MB and also
quite frankly the docs on using curl to upload made absolutely no sense to
me being a novice. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.