Re: interactive ftps session with curl

From: Edward Peschko <esp5_at_pge.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:11:44 -0800

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 05:41:19PM -0800, Shun-Li Huang wrote:
> You might find something helpful using "-Q" option in the cURL manual.
>
> Shun-Li

yeah, you're right I missed that - that'll work. thanks much.

However, is there a way to make it so that the QUOTE commands
aren't necessarily fatal? For example, I might not want to die if
a file is missing, but proceed on to the next file.

Ed

(ps -

    Just to quibble, I still like the --batch interface better. By
    strictly limiting yourself to the quote commands, you can't
    do stuff like local shell commands, etc.

    For example, if I wanted to sleep for 5 seconds between transfers, I could
    do:

    get 'file1'
    !sleep 5
    get 'file2'