RE: curl and perl

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:14:49 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible that the site that runs your application or your own site has
variable IP addresses. Some ADSL providers force an hourly address change onto
their customers. This may lead to the problems you see.
If your application logs something to your home screen and your home address
changes it will run until some buffers fill up and then it all depends on how
various applications react to this phenomenon.

Reconnecting shouldn't be a problem, but might if f.e. your dyndns (or the likes) entry has not been updated yet.

kind regards,

Nico Baggus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.