Problems with curl_multi_fdset on macosx

From: Tobias Rundström <tru_at_xmms.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:30:45 +0100

Hello.

We use curl in XMMS2 for http media streaming, I have encountered a
problem with it on macosx (not confirmed / denyed on any other oses).
When I use curl_multi_fdset to retrieve the fdsets it seems to always
return something for the fdset even if I got the HTTP header (sent the
request). So now I have to work around it. The sympton was that select
always returned and busywaited my application, I don't see this
behaviour in Linux.

If you want to see the code it's here [1] and remember that this has the
quite ugly workaround for now and the shoutcast metaint makes the code
by default ugly ;-).

Please confirm that this is a bug.

Greetings
Tobias