Re: lib cURL instability and stack/stream-related crashes in easy_perform

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:23:36 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, John Chamberlain wrote:

> I am experiencing crashes in easy_perform.
>
> operating system: Windows 2000 sp4
> unix sub-environment: MSys 1.0.10
> compiler: gcc (GCC) 3.2.3 (mingw special 20030504-1)
> lib curl: 7.12.1

(I recommend taking libcurl issues to the curl-library mailing list instead.)

Have you tried with 7.12.2 ?

Can you post source code of a complete example app that crashes with 7.12.2 on
your mentioned setup to the libcurl list? Perhaps someone else with a similar
evironment can try it out/debug it or just bring some bright ideas.

Have you tried to figure out where in libcurl? it crashes? It might help you
and us to track this down if we know that.