cacert... again

From: Bill Mercer <bmerc_at_nccer.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:36:46 -0500

I emailed Duane from CACert, and he is very interested in being included in the default curl certificate bundle. It would definitely be beneficial to CACert to get recogntion like this from a popular project. Curl and CACert are both projects I like a great deal, so I would really like to see that recognition as well. (Not that my opinion is particularly important)

If you want to know more about CACert's process and bona fides, I'm sure Duane would be willing to provide any documentation needed.

Cheers,

Bill Mercer - National Center for Construction Education and Research
3600 NW 43rd St
Gainesville, Florida 32606
http://www.nccer.org
Phone 352-334-0911 Fax 352-334-0932