Re: Using CURL with asp and javascript

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:43:45 -0600

That'll probably work. I've got one page I have to deal with that's
over 100Kb to download, because it contains about 1000 form
variables... Seriously. One thousand form variables.

The really stupid thing about it is that I have to post it all back
without making any changes, so that the app can do a "Hey look!
Nothing changed!" update in a database to prove the database is alive.
 I don't know offhand the total byte count sent as post variables, but
I imagine it beats yours by at least 3Kb.

Apparently the web app authors are working on making it a bit more
efficient, but I'm not holding my breath on that...

Another page I have to work with shuffles a cookie back and forth
that's about the same size as your post variables. Curl hasn't choked
on it yet... :)

Ralph