RE: Can't get curl to compile with SSL option, PLEASE HELP!!!

From: <sales_at_nitromax.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:13:24 -0600

Actually I take that back. Curl seems to have compiled correctly without the
errors, but after installing, when I try to run simple command line like:
curl https://whatever.com it comes back with a 2464 Segmentation fault
(core dumped) $HTTPD -DSSL error. I then tried to recompile apache with curl
and curl ssl support and apache wouldn't restart. I had to reconfigure curl
without ssl, and put that libcrypto.so symlink back in and recompile apache
without curl or curl ssl support to get apache back up.

There are no libcrypt files in the /usr/local/lib/ or /usr/local/ssl/
directories. I guess I will have to see what causes the seg fault error
mentioned above. Not sure where to go from here... Any other suggestions
would be welcome.

CR...