CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL

From: Karthik Ramakrishnan <karthik_at_tellme.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:12:11 -0700

Hello,

Are there any plans to enhance cURL to provide more than just the last used
URL when we call the "curl_easy_getinfo" API.

Ideally, an API which returns all the URL's (where number of URL's is
specified by CURLOPT_MAXCONNECTS) will help applications using cURL in a
multi threaded environment - where each thread has its own cURL handle in
intelligently selecting the right thread there by selecting the right handle
to do the work.

If there is a way to do this in curl v7 - please let me know. Thanks a
bunch.

-k