Re: necessary library files

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:14:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, behrouz zolfaghari wrote:

> which are the necessary library files for the "curl" program for run on SCO
> Unix?

I don't know. When you've ran configure, make and make install you can 'ldd
curl' to figure out what shared libraries it depends on.

> another problem is that when i attempt to upload a file with a non-root user
> through a ppp connection, I get the following error:
>
> curl: (9) Couldn't cd to /sri/get
>
> This problem does not exist when I try to upload the file with root.

The server you're accessing denies your user to change directory into
"/sri/get". It isn't curl's fault, it tries but is denied access.

> I have checked, the directory exists and all users have all access
> permissions (read, write,..) on the directory.

Then show us a -v or --trace-ascii output.