necessary library files

From: behrouz zolfaghari <behrouz.z_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:21:58 -0500

Hi
which are the necessary library files for the "curl" program for run on SCO Unix?
I know that they are among libcurl* libz* libsocket* libnsl* libc.* But Iam going to port and run the binary "curl" program from one machine to another without compiling the whole curklpackage on the new machine. for example, I would like to know wether all libcurl* files are necessary if I want to port and run the binary "curl" program from one machine to another machine?

another problem is that when i attempt to upload a file with a non-root user through a ppp connection, I get the following error:

curl: (9) Couldn't cd to /sri/get

This problem does not exist when I try to upload the file with root.

I have checked, the directory exists and all users have all access permissions (read, write,..) on the directory.

I would be much obliged if somebody helps me.
waiting for reply