RE-RE: With Curl the last two lines are missing of all the file in www.beheer.t-mobile.nl

From: <a.j.vandenberg02_at_kpn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:57:04 +0200

Hallo Daniel,

With "manually downloaded" I meant using the Internet Explorer.

> ... and what does the content-length: say when IE downloads it? I guess
that
> is hard for you to figure out since it is encrypted. Have you tried to set
the
> user-agent to look like IE?
I'm afread my knowledge is not enough.
What do you mean by "the user-agent", and how can I set it to look like IE?

> Option 1. modify curl to not respect the content-length this blindly
Can you give me a hint in what part of the software I'll have to make
changes?

> option 2. prevent the content-length from arriving to curl by using a
filtering proxy
    or similar
Can you tell me how using a filtering proxy exactly works? Must I be a'n
expert?

> Option 4. convince a curl developer that curl is somehow wrong and he/she
can do #1
would be a perfect solution.
Trying to persuade you or anyone else:
When you could modify curl to not respect the content-length blindly, curl
would become more complete.
Everyone would say: unbelievable, what a perfection.
How is it possible that such a developer exists.
They should be knighted and should receive a large amount of money.
Does it do the trick?