Page empty of content

From: Robert W March <RWMarch_at_linux.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:41:42 -0400

Studied the man page, the manual and TheArtOfHttpScripting.

To get data from
http://www.flightplanning.navcanada.ca/cgi-bin/CreePage.pl?Langue=anglais&NoSession=NS_Inconnu&Page=Fore-obs%2Fmetar-taf&TypeDoc=html

my commandline (built from viewing the page source) is:
curl -b cookie.txt -d
"NoSession=NS_Inconnu&Langue=anglais&Region=can&Stations=CYMX&get-metar-taf=Get
the bulletins"
http://www.flightplanning.navcanada.ca/cgi-bin/Fore-obs/metar.cgi

This command produces the expected page but it is without data. The
actual data for the station, CYMX is not there.

Could someone point me in the right direction.

-Robert

--
                             Robert W March
                   	   St. Andrew's House