Re: Upload file through PHP app

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:40:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, jj wrote:

>> What exactly does "without success" mean? What curl version are you using?

> Mac OS X 10.3.4, curl version 7.10.2

Gosh, that is an ooold version.

> The trace seems OK, but the form is not sent, and the file is not uploaded.

Ehum. Let's not confuse matters. The data you see in the trace is what was
sent. That is a multipart formpost. Sure, you may not have succeeded, but the
post and the file was sent to the server.

> The page I receive as answer is the same with the upload form, with the
> fields filled with the provided values, and it should be a different page,
> with a preview of the new entry in the database.

And this isn't because you lack a necessary cookie? It sure sounds like it.
Try using LiveHTTPHeaders to figure out what your browser sends when you do
this.

> * Perhaps could exist a limitation in the server or php-form processing?

That is impossible to tell without asking the person who admins the server
end.