RE: Uploaded unaligned file size error

From: <Dan.Palasek_at_VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:33:39 -0700

The real issue has been discovered. The system that the file was being sent
to was moving the file while it was being sent. It checked for the file
every 5 min. and relocated it. My process kept retrying the transfer every
10 minutes. Now I immediately retry a failed transfer and, if needed,
recycle attempts every 7 min.

Thanks

-Dan Palasek