Re: Curl leaving lots of Apache threads around - why?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:20:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Fletcher Cocquyt wrote:

> I am puzzled why curl is exhibiting this behaviour with apache. Eventually I
> have to HUP the apache server to clear the threads.

I have no idea. It sounds like a flaw in the server end, as no matter what
weirdo things a user-agent might do, the server should still do right and not
leave lots of threads around. Unless the threads are left there in a thread
pool or something.

But no, I don't think curl does any particularly bad thing that would explain
this.