FTPS & PEM

From: <jennyvus_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:35:34 +0000

Hi there,

I am pressed for time and I am sure this has been reviewed before so if anyone has any notes/lists to point me to or advice that would be great. I am using OpenSSL and latest CURL, going to a Cute FTP server. I thought I had this working ok, but now I am unsure. Please see my syntax and error. This is an RSA cert. Should I convert it in the OpenSSL to PEM? How? there instructions are just as cryptic. Please Help! Argh..Thanks! Jen

C:\curl>curl ftps://name:password_at_serv1:990 --cert connect.crt --key connect.key -verbose
* About to connect() to serv1 port 990
* Connected to serv1.eng.emc.com (10.15.54.102) port 990