RE: "Details on Server SSL Certificates" 3) missing default windows path

From: Roth, Kevin P. <kproth_at_mapllc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:11:07 -0400

You should find that the following will also work:

  * 1. application's directory
  * 2. current working directory
  * 3. Windows System directory (e.g. C:\windows\system32)
  * 4. Windows Directory (e.g. C:\windows)
  * 5. all directories along %PATH%

See the FindWin32CACert function:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2002-10/0174.html.

- Kevin