"Details on Server SSL Certificates" 3) missing default windows path

From: Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb_at_alaska.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:01:55 -0800

There's no information provided specifying the default path of the CA bundle
for Win32 curl in the documentation.

As far as I can tell, this can be specified by defining the "CURL_CA_BUNDLE"
environment variable to point to the directory that contains
"curl-ca-bundle.crt." This was found by reading the patch source code in
the mailing list archives, which is hardly ideal. :)

My limited testing appears to prove that this method works for Curl 7.12.0.

-Mike

Details on Server SSL Certificates
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

3. Add the CA cert for your server to the existing default CA cert bundle.
    The default path of the CA bundle installed with the curl package is:
    /usr/local/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt, which can be changed by
running
    configure with the --with-ca-bundle option pointing out the path of your
    choice.