can't figure out the telnet-option from the curl command line

From: christie moore <secondincome17_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:58:07 -0400

I have tried curl -t OPT=TTYPE telnet://localhost and I am getting "unknown telnet option"

I am not sure how to use this.  I am having an issue with the last couple of bytes displyaing to the screen.  I am excepting login:  but I don't get it, yet I can still type in the username and password and it works.  I need to see the login in.  I am acutally working in libcurl but I assume if it is a display situation, I can set the same option in libcurl. Thanks.

Looking to buy a house? Get informed with the Home Buying Guide from MSN House & Home. Received on 2004-06-16