Client Certificates - Syntax Issues?

From: ventullo, jennifer <ventullo_jennifer_at_emc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:01:03 -0400

Hello,

I am currently configuring Curl to connect to Cute FTP via ftps. I have
placed the server certificate into the curl-ca-bundle.crt file and I can
connect to the server implicitly without a problem. When I force explicit
connections on the server and demand that check for a client certificate it
doesn't work. What I have done:

Kept the CA Server certificate in the bundle.
Placed the client's .crt and .key file in the directory of CURL. My syntax
is as follows:

c:\curl>curl ftps://username:password_at_website:443 -T c:\test.txt --verbose
--cert jenclient.crt --key jenclient.key

Anyway, I get no error. Closing connection #0.

Any advice?

Thank you!!