Building curl/libcurl for Windows with VC6

From: hunter <theantigod_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 21 Mar 2004 18:15:45 -0500

Daniel,

I am sorry to it this way (because I know you would like to have diffs)
but I think you should decided how best to implement the changes that I
have had to make in order to get the latest curl source to compile with
Visual Studio 6.

In the attached zip are the modified files that enable me to get a clean
compile.

My target is vc-ssl-dll with zlib support using openssl 0.9.7d instead
of 7a.

The binaries produced from these files are working out well, though I
only test http.

These binaries can downloaded from...

http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/curl

I would contribute them but would rather not have to fix the source in
order to get them to build - that is, I will contribute the binaries
when the compile is clean. In the mean time, while I trust them I feel
awkward about contributing them this way.

Thanks,

Chris