Re: curlpp new version

From: Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre <jpbarrette_at_savoirfairelinux.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:58:08 -0500

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Maya Youlzari wrote:
>

>>Do you know when the new version of curlpp should be released?
>>

>I would guess that you'll get a proper response from Jean-Philipp[1] or the
>curlpp-library[2] mailing list.
>
>[1] = maintainer of curlpp
>[2] = http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/curlpp-library

Sorry for the delay, I'm very busy those times. University is taking me
all my time. The next version of curlpp is allmost finished, and I can
say that this release will be very close to the final one. So, to the
question "when will it be released?", I will answer as soon the
university will permit it. However, I guess that within 3-4 weeks, I
will be able to make the release.