cURL and posting multi-part forms

From: Mike Wren <mw_at_mikewren.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:26:46 -0500 (EST)

Greetings cURL gurus. I'm tried searching the list archives for how to
use cURL to submit multi-part forms. I'm using the DOS version and trying
to post a multipart form, but can't quite figure it out.

The form layout is as follows:

First Form:

name="frmLogin" action="/reports.asp" method="post"

Second Form:

name="frmEntry" action="/reports.asp" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data"

The second form post depends on the first (logging in). I don't have
access to the VBScript on the webserver to see what is happening in the
background, and the error handling of the script sucks (it implies it
works, when it really doesn't).

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

MW