Re: MIME headers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 14:57:54 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, kris wrote:

> Hello, and thank you for the reply. I dont know how to show you the command
> line. I've never seen it either. I didn't know there was a way.

Uh, well me neither but then we have a problem. What if you just replace the
exec() with a print or echo or something, won't that just display the line
intead of trying to run it as a shell command?

> I am using PHP to exec() the command so I assume what is inside exec("") in
> my previous email was how you would type it directly to the command line.

Well, I can do 'curl -d POSTDATA -H "Content-Type: myown/fake-fake" [URL]' and
it works just as expected.

> How do I see test case 97?

Since I just wrote it, it is only available in CVS (dev sources). The point I
was trying to make with the talk of test case 97 was not so much to show you
the test case but to say that I can make curl do this.

> What are you talking about exactly?

It is a new test in the curl test suite.

> Is this something available on the web?

Yes, you can see the data file used for it here:
http://cvs.php.net/co.php/curl/tests/data/test97?r=1.1

This is a single file used to describe and run a single test case in the curl
test suite. The file format is described here:
http://cvs.php.net/co.php/curl/tests/FILEFORMAT?r=1.21

Anyway, the command line is within the <command> and </command> tags and as
you can see it is very simple.