Re: MIME headers

From: kris <kris_at_2binteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 07:47:34 -0600

>>$mime_headers is like so:
>>
>><? $mime_headers="POST /AUTHORIZE HTTP/1.0\nMIME-Version:
>>1.0\nContent-type: application/X1"; ?>
>>
>>..and so on..
>>

>I don't understand how the command line looks like that you're trying to use.
>Can you show us the full command line, as it looks when the variables are
>expanded ?

Hello, and thank you for the reply. I dont know how to show you the
command line. I've never seen it either. I didn't know there was a
way. I am using
PHP to exec() the command so I assume what is inside exec("") in my
previous email was how you would type it directly to the command line.
See my first post to
the list for this information I beleive.

How do I see test case 97? What are you talking about exactly? Is this
something available on the web? I would like to see cURL do exactly
what I'm asking for too! :) Thanks, A URL would be nice... Thank you,

Kris??