Re: "Browser tracing"?

From: <keithj_at_mesanetworks.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:56:43 -0700 (MST)

Daniel et al,

Thanks for the pointer to LiveHTTPHeaders. It solved my problem in
particular and, in general, if I ever need to reverse engineer a
connection again, it'll be the way to go.

I would also recommend this to anyone out there who needs to figure out
first what the browser is doing in order to save lots of time getting curl
to work.

Keith