Re: Windows 2003 and curl please help

From: hunter <theantigod_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:16:49 -0500

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 15:14, Nafees Khan wrote:
> Hello,

Please use text only on the list - no html.

> I have read install.txt but I am not able to make curl work on windows
> 2003 server. Call me stupid or whatever but I have failed to make
> curl work on my server. I use oscommerce and every time I try I get
> an error Warning: shell_exec(): Unable to execute 'C:/curl/libcurl.dll

What is oscommerce?

> I have tried C:/curl/curl.exe and same error curl.exe was given to me
> from oscommerce.
>

> Could someone please guide me to install a fresh copy of curl on
> windows 2003

There is nothing to install.

- download the Windows zip (start with the non-ssl version - you need
openssl as well if you want to do ssl)

- unzip to a directory in the path (e.g. c:\util or even
c:\windows\system32)

- use a console (command - cmd.exe) and run curl.exe with appropriate
arguments - try curl -M to get the helps