(no subject)

From: Zhang, David <DZhang_at_verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:01:34 -0800

Hi, all.

I have trouble to post a form to servlet running on a website. It works
well if I uses browser. The command line is:

curl -i -m 60 -A "user agent" -d 'form data' -H 'Referer: referred_url'
-H 'Host: mysite.com:port' -H 'Connection: Keep-Alive' -H 'Cache-Control:
no-cache' -H 'Cookie: mycookie' -b "mycookie" -e 'referred_url'
https://mysite.com:port/myServlet

When I ran this command, I received the error messages:

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request