Re: no contest no winner ;-(

From: Rama S Khalsa <rama_at_shunia.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:08:23 -0800

Hey Daniel,

 Sorry to hear the competition was not successful. I think it is a great
idea. I just recently subscribed to the curl-users mailing list and would
like to share that I think cUrl is very useful and has a wide variety of
uses. I admire the response from other curl users/developers and think the
community will grow substaintially in the coming years. You can count me in
to contribute in the next competition.

Sincerely,
Rama S Khalsa